Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

claim samsun earbuds

Craig1234567890
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

when i click on my orders and open the order for my samsung product that i should be able to claim the earbuds for it does not give me the option to view the proof of purchase and screenshotting that page ahas been rejected by samsung, so how am i going to get a proof of purchase document showing the retailer, product and date?

Can anyone help? 

None of the emails i was sent show the o2 retail logo they are just text based e-mails.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144073 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Craig1234567890 

You need to print it as a PDF file which will be saved to your phone and which you can attach to your claim electronically.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Craig1234567890
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

print the entire webpage?

the order information doesn't have a link to open a further document, i click on the order and it just opens a dropdown box which shows the delievery address and that its complete

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 144073 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Craig1234567890 

Other customers have just printed their order that way.

If you search the forum you will see many posts the same as yours with the same answer.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Craig1234567890
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hmm thats concerning, as samgung refused it.

I'll contact O2 directly, thanks anyway

Message 5 of 5