My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How can I update my name?

Hi, As I am divorced, I just want to register my birth name instead of my marriage name. My birth name is [Removed personal information] Could you tell me what you need as proof??

Virginie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! test

I can’t afford to pay my phone bill. I was wondering if I can extend to Pay at a later date?

Resolved! How Can I Change My Account Name/ DoB

Hey, I have a problem. it's not major but my dad made my phone account when I was younger. he did it under his name. But I pay for my own bills and I cannot change my name or my DoB and the website said to Customer services. My question is how can I ...

Yan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 app

I am abroad at the moment and the o2 app will only work on 4g and not on WiFi. I get an error message saying something is wrong when I try to access it over a WiFi connection. Advice would be appreciated.

s_kingdom by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account number

How do I find my account number on my o2 app?

Em3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Newbie

someone said that there are free texts that I can use from the 02 site but I cant find them?

AJAUK2019 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update number

I moved to O2, and transfered my number with a PAC. I got a temporary number with O2, then got my other number transfered over. My O2 is showing the new transfered number, but the security code for my details is being sent to the old temporary number...

dmac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! charges

Hi I received the following text... FreeMsg: Thanks for subscribing to New Level Games from BonaFideMobile. Unlimited games FREE for 24hrs & then £4.50 every week until you text STOP NLG to 83463. HELP? 03300535844 or cs@bonafidemobile.com. Go to htt...

Charges by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Failed login's

Hi, Recently O2 moved over my account due to a number transfer after getting a new sim. After a lot of hassle for no reason everything was running fine. I also have a different number on the account which my friend uses but the My O2 app won't log in...

w1ls0n360 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos