My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Delivery address

I trying to upgrade my daughters phone, however she is at University with a different address. When choosing click and collect it requires my ID which is not possible for my to give to her. When choosing delivery the address is my own but I need to s...

Dyerhm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data info remaining when sign in

Can you please confirm, if circle is green, is it:1. Green is how much data left ?2. White is what I've used?Or is it the other way round. Had text to inform me of my usage. Not normally an issue, due to fact my internet keeps dropping out suddenly.

Jan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to access MyO2

Hello I've been unable to access MyO2 account and other O2 pages for several weeks. I spoke to O2 and they advised there was a problem with the network and it was being looked at. I am able to sign in but then get a blank page except for a couple of ...

Catriona by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

getting information from my o2

I have been trying to get into my account but i have two nubers and mobile phones. It shows my wife device but not mine, i get seperate bills for each device but i cant log into my contact number. All i want to do is upgrade my mobile etc. but it is ...

frankrowe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I cant access my mobile account on my 02

I have 3 mobile numbers registered in my name, I can access 2 via Myo2 but not xxxxxxxxxxxx. How can I do this? [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

aldredk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old bills

Hi All, help please...I want to check my old bills back to April 2017. What's the best way to do this? Old bills for the last six months only are available on myO2. I've checked on the main website and still can't find out how to do it. Would appreci...

DR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sending text messages online through My o2

Hello I just wanted to ask whether it is possible for me to send a text message through my online My o2 account as I have forgotten my mobile at home today?

Symone by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 App

My O2 app will not display my data allowance. It only displays that minutes and calls.. the data circle is completely not there and this has been the case since I got this phone a month ago.. what is the issue. No one is giving me any answers when I ...

Sam95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I get MyO2 to show iPad payg data sim

Help please. My myo2 app, and myo2 via the internet, opens on both my iPhone and iPad, to reflect my iPhone pay monthly account. I also have a payg data simm in my cellular iPad. Topping up that sim with data was done on iPad in “settings” “mobile da...

Jumper by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos