My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade website down

Heads up o2staff... It looks like the web site is down. I can't access the Upgrade page from myo2 on app, android web or pc web. I can access the site but it crashes when I click 'Upgrade now'. I tried to contact customer service but ended up on hold...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

New O2 App causing wakelock?

Since the new update to the My O2 app (version im getting random wakelocks that come and go. Ive found that this app is the cultrip as looking in the battery stats the app has kept my phone awake for 3hrs 45 mins today. Weirdly it doesnt seem to effe...

paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 App Returning Error Code 27

I've been unable to login to the MyO2 app on my iPhone for a while now. Two online chats with 'gurus' told me to reset my password, which I have done - twice. The app still does not work. When I input my PIN it returns this message: "Something's wron...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is there a bug in myo2 online and app?

Since upgrading to my Iphone 7 it has not yet associated it with my mobile number in myo2 @o2 twitter are forwarding it on internaly just wondered if anybody else has the same issue ?

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MyO2 - doesn't work with latest version of Firefox (46.0.1)

When I try to manage my device on MyO2 using Firefox (version 46.0.1, iMac, OSX Yosemite 10.10.5) I get the following message: Unfortunately your browser doesn't support My O2. Please upgrade to the latest browser version. Firefox tells me that 46.0....

maptin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 App - Not For Business Customers??

Why are business customers left out when it comes to the O2 App? We too would like to know our remaining talktime, data allowances etc. So, why aren't we allowed to sign in to the app and see these details? Rather unfair to exclude us.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MyO2 app forgotten pin

Hi AllI have changed the pin on my O2 app and have forgotten it. Is there any way to retrieve a forgotten pin or reset it. I can still sign in to the O2 app using email & password.Thank you for the Guide to the My O2 App as I was previously unaware t...

Sue38 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data bolt on to now carry over

According to the latest update for the My O2 app, data bolt ons will carry over, as they should always have done.

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

My o2 app touch id support

Why doesnt the my o2 app have touch id support? It seems silly to have to type in a 4 digit pin when so many other apps have adopted the system

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

MyO2: See what you can do

Hi guys, The MyO2 App is a brilliant way to do many helpful things with your O2 account, such as monitoring your usage and making account changes. Its a useful thing to refer many members to who post here on the community, as it has so many helpful f...

MyO2 screen.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 6 kudos