My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

My O2 App on Windows Phone

Hey Guys, The My O2 app is now availble on Windows Phone You can get it here Do let us know what you think. Thanks Brad

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 33 replies
  • 4 kudos

Feature request: My O2 app widget

it would be useful to have a widget showing used texts/minutes/data etc (particularly data) without having to open and sign in to the My O2 app each time

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Really annoying problem on My O2 accessing the community!

I have a Nexus 7 2013 and a Sony Xperia z1 compact. Both have this really annoying glitch whereby when in the community section, evert time i press the 'back' arrow (the app one, not the Android soft key) it opens the 'my offers and perks' page and t...

Sammy_boy by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

My O2 Version 7.0.0

Fresh look for My O2 this morning on Android.

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Android o2 App crashing while updating

Anyone have an idea on ho I can stop the MyO2 app from crashing on my Nexus 5? It loads, and accepts my pin, and while loading it updates roughly until it gets to my data allowance then stops.. I've uninstalled, re-loaded and nothing fixes it. It wor...

Screenshot_2014-09-11-13-33-40.png
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

my o2 app on kindle?

Ive downloaded the app at some point and it works fine on my kindle, went to load it on my sisters and cant find it for download now????

• 41 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MyO2 - Displaying Business and Consumer accounts?

Has anyone managed to get both business and consumer accounts to display in a single MyO2 instance? I'm told it's not possible but this seems quite backwards for an app that states it's purpose as being one where all your accounts are accessible??

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG O2 app

I have had the O2 app 6.0.1 for a month or so, and the info it will give me is 'Current Balance' and have I got a bolt on.And thats it.I cannot buy bolt ons, check data usage ....nothing.But I just found out that if I ignore this app, and navigate to...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't log in to O2 APP - receiving error message (code 5)

I haven't been able to log in to the app for days. Everytime I try my user name and password I get a (code 5) error message on the screen. The user name and password work perfectly ok on my lap top and desk top. I have reset the password twice and ma...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

MyO2 App: O2 would love to hear your feedback!

Hi guys, The MyO2 app is used by lots of customers for a variety of tasks such as topping up and getting billing info. The app has also gone through a few updates this year to make it easier to use and navigate. As the year is drawing to a close, we'...

myo2.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 33 replies
  • 0 kudos