My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

viewing bills

I want to access bills from more than 6 months from my device(S9).I can view 6 months but want ove rprevious 8 months. any help is appreciated.

billing6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

billing date

Need to change payment date for mobile q

lindsey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Leaving O2

I am leaving O2 and would like to keep my number. ive been told I need a PAC which I can then give the new provider so they can transfer over to there servers

Jiggy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIVE CHAT

HiCan anyone tell me where the heck the 'Live chat' option is? I can't find it anywhere臘‍TIA

Loops by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extras

Will I still keep my extras if I change tariff

Bambi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bolt ons

Hi I've run out of data on my iPad. I have altered my data package which won't start until next period so I need to buy a bolt on. However, when I go to buy a bolt on I just get the message about my change to monthly package. How do I top up?

Resolved! Scam?

I have received this via text today...thinking it may be a scam. It came from number +447507319810. I have tried to forward message to 7726 as advised to a previous person who has also raised this concern also but won't let me forward on. Txt that ca...

Jilly15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! move phone number

I have just bought a new phone with pay monthy o2 sim. I already have a pay as you go sim with o2. Both are active. I would like to transfer the pay as you go number to my pay monthly sim. Both sims are active. If possible I would like to swap the ph...

ganmar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos