My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Add accounts to my o2

How do I add all my accounts/contracts to My o2 App?

Ktay1983 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Swap

Hey, my beloved phone has given up the ghost (the screen stopped working) and I've ordered a new one - not from O2. I'll need a smaller SIM card for it and I'm trying to do a swap, but every time I put my SIM's serial number into the O2 website it te...

troi-1997 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Big Bundle problwm

I changed my big bundle from £10 to £5 then I topped up £10 and O2 took £10 from my balance, then 20 minutes later say that I don’t have enough Balance for the £5 big bundle. I’ve tried a lot of thing but they are not working, it gives me 4G signal b...

Ibrahim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ID theft

I have had my ID stolen and someone pretending to be me have been allowed by O2 to obtain aphone or SIM without having their ID properly verified, how do I know this because it wasn't me. O2 now regularly hassle me for money via a debt recovery agenc...

Grahame-C by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remove the works bolt on

Hi, last month I brought 'the works bolt on'. And trying to remove it from the account. Iv tryed the remove option online through Web browser and the o2 app. And it comes up with a error 'cannot remove please try again later'. I have received a messa...

James0121 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data allowance

my monthly bill has come in and I checked the allowance but this month there is none I'm supposed to have 12gig?

G0pyv by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S21 Ultra pre-order

Has anyone received an email notifying them when their Samsung S21 Ultra will arrive? I can't even see it in my orders. I was hoping it would arrive tomorrow (Friday 29th) but it doesn't look like it. Also, when I made the order for Samsung S21 Ultra...

9l9na by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keypad not working abroad

I am currently in the US. Phone and data are working fine. Issue is that when talking to automated lines that give you options and ask you to press a number, the numebrs I press are not being registered. This means I cannot log in to my voicemail, an...

Resolved! Paymeny

I made a payment and the money has gone out of my bank account but on my O2 it says that i need to make a payment. How can i resolve this issue because I don’t want to pay again.

Jenisha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 App saying overdue payment

Not sure if there is an issue with the app. Checked it this morning and get an alert at the top saying"Payment not received. £0.00 will be added to your bill if payment not by 14th Jan 21"My bill always goes out on the 28th of the month. This was tak...

paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos