My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! My o2

My o2 is not working for me it says I have to wait up to 48 hours for the account to be fully activated but it’s been longer and it said if it has been longer I should contact o2 but I don’t know how?

Samia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund for upfront payment

Tried to place order for tablet but deposit is too large to pay upfront so need to cancel order and refund for upfront cost

Suzzim74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order

I ordered an ipad as a Xmas present it said it was on its way now it’s saying it’s coming soon , how can I find out when it’s arriving?

Kel2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spend cap

can u change my spend cap

Josss89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why does O2 chharge a third more

My upgrade due Feburary , but I can get upgrade with O2 , but on 36 months , at cost of £51 but go to another site keeping with O2 that offers 24 month contract with high 25o GB , compared to O2 56 GB, for lower cost of £47, but trying contact to ask...

Stiggy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paypal verification code not getting to phone

HI Paypal have been sending verfication text messages for months all ok. All of a sudden I am trying to log onto paypal and the verification code is not arriving on my phone. I now cannot use paypal as the verfication code never turns up. I have trie...

Mojo1001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

two numbers on one account

Hi i have an account with two numbers or sims and wish one of the numbers to be stopped please. have been trying to call you and you said to me that this would happen but i am still paying per month for two numbers that i do not need any more many th...

Multiple phones on my O2

is it possible to have more than one phone allocated to your My O2 account? If so how is this done?

MP1975 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Direct Debit

I always pay by monthly Direct Debit. However, two days ago I got a text saying that my November payment had not been received. Checked on line, and same notification. I have NOT cancelled my Direct Debit. O2 are threatening charges if I dont pay by ...

bobo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos