My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! I need help

My phone has no service  

Wrong device and imei number in o2 app

I have 2 iPhone 12’s on my account but it shows my old iPhone 6 & 7 and the wrong Imei numbers I have asked for help several times on live chat, phoned support, and been in to the store. And still can’t get this issue resolved. Does anyone know how t...

Resolved! o2 bill without phone number?

How to download the O2 bill with my phone number on it? I need this bill to verify my phone number and address.

KevinC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Itemised Bills

How can I view my bills from 2019? I can only see December 2019.

ASB1980 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract start date

Hellocan you tell me the date my O2 contract started?Dorota

Dorota1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

An absolute mess.

This is my first ever O2 contract and up to now O2 cannot sort out my contact details.When I recieved my new phone I downloaded the MyO2 app, and tried to log on without success.After many attempts I contacted O2 and was told that my email was alread...

oggie1947 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Volt

I'm a customer of both Virgin and o2, with both accounts in my name and at the same address, yet I have not been registered onto Volt. I contacted o2 webchat last week and after providing account details for both and 30 minutes of chat, was told I'm ...

LTolan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up

I chose the wrong tarrif

marek_56 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos