My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Where has the information about previous bills gone

Has anybody else lost the ability through MyO2 to see their previous bills? It used to be there but I can only see my most recent bill now

DLA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Previous Bills

How do I view and print previous bills? This used to have an option you could select at the bottom of your bills but I can no longer see that as an option

LindaSh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sending back old iphone

hi I've recently updated my iPhone and need to send my old handset back. Could you please tell me where I need to send it? many thanks Kate Maskell

KNM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change delivery address for order

I need to change delivery address for my upgrade as there has been a delay with it and I am returning to family home. Cannot see an option to do so ..

Resolved! Payment

Hello! I am writing to you because on December 2 I paid for the subscription for the phone the next day on December 3, after you took the same amount that I paid on December 3, I would like you to return it to my account Thank you for your understand...

Gabi28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Veteran / Reserves & Civil Servant Discount on O2 Open

Hi there I have recently signed up for the O2 Open as advised by one of the staff at my nearby o2 Branch. After linking my Work email address it now comes up with "Invalid Action" on my dashboard of the Validation page Any help would be greatly appre...

Erima by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Depozit

hello how do i get the deposit back

Nic19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! i ordered the wrong phone

Please can you change the phone i thought i was ordering the IPhone 13 pro max in gold and instead it ordered 1phone 13 in pink. Im a man i do not want a pink phone

Marlon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My account

Hi, i have been a loyal member now for a number of years, i have 4 mobile pay monthly accounted and was planning to add another. I am due upgrades and was going for the iphone Max pro 13. Out of all the years being with you i really haven't received ...

129 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos