My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Traiff

If I was to change my traiff to a higher one would I be able to change it back ?

Pet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't log in to my O2 app

Hi I'm a new O2 user. I bought my pay monthly phone last Friday but still can't log in to my O2 app. On website version I only have my details available to see and only information that I currently don't have any O2 products. How long does it normall...

Dodkens by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Access to details on two O2 numbers My O2

Hi. I have 2 mobiles on O2 pay monthly contract. When I login to My02 account I can only access details of 1 mobile. Is there a qay I can access both mobiles. G

GGP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Updated on my order

Can I find out about my order

Mac27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I remove extras?

How do I remove Disney+ from my account?

MammaMoss by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multiple Billing

I am the current holder, for 4 different mobile contracts, with O2.I would like to pay all 4 bills, at the same time, at the beginning of each month, rather tan towards the end.How do I go about changing my billing dates, with O2?

siharra67 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to speak to someone at O2?

My Direct Debit has been accidentally closed and I simply want to reinstate it. Dialling 202 simply does not work - it appears to be out of order,

Anne77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Update Billing Address

I tried to update my address but the app is taking me in circles, I went to My O2 then selected the account and update my details, once there I get the message that my address needs to be updated from My O2, I followed the link but it took me to the ...

MelLnz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Restrictions

I can not access adult content 

paying too much

paying £17.00 a month is too expensive and thinking of leaving 02 unless they come come up with something cheaper

Josie70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos