My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Sorry to bother you but I want to know that before the start of my contract your company charged me £420 as that you are taking these money as safety and will return it after 3 months. But I didn’t get that money and even it’s not included in my cont...

420 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Chromebook gift

I have upgraded my contract and looking to claim the Chromebook 4 as per the upgrade deal. I do not have proof of purchase that Samsung requires. I only have an email confirming my order

StevenF23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling my 02

Hi, I would like to cancel both my sim only with o2 please. 

Resolved! Claim free samsung Galaxy chromebook

Hi, i try claim free chromebook. But when i try upload my proof of purchase.... upload button not work

Syli83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End my contract

Hello. I had a contract with you that ended on March 18th, 30 days before the end I called you to let me know that I want to be free from bills and that I want to end the contract so that I don't get any bills anymore. I got the final bill which was ...

Resolved! Delivery

Wanna know if its true if it comes on the date there say about the phone and the time

Chazzer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding a 2nd Phone To My Existing Account

Hi, I already have a handset on my O2 account. I want to add a 'phone only' to my existing account, as my wife already has a sim card. Am I able to do this? If so, can someone please advise me how to do it please? Thanks and regards.

Resolved! Please help with my o2open

Can someone help me please? I used to have discount because of my job on my daughters phone. I no longer have that contract. My daughter has taken out her own separate contract in her own name paying for it herself. I have just tried to upload my pay...

Resolved! Refund

I ordered watch from this site and unfortunately I canceled my order and I was notified that I will get refund within couple of days but neither I get my payment back nor I received any message from them.I’m totally worried about the issue that I’m f...

Roshan1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos