My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

New phone

Why cant I buy a new phone out right from O2? How do I report the poor service that I receive from the O2 store in Hempstead Valley?

George88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my current mobile number

Hi I spoke to an advisor on the phone on Saturday morning and told her I was wanting to keep my current phone number to use with my new contract sim I went through it with her gave her my PAC code and everything and she explained it would be done tod...

Resolved! My order

I placed an order October 1st for the new iPhone / early upgrade .it’s still pending in my bank and o2 is not showing my recent orders !

Caroline8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wireless bill

Hello my name is Sadik. And my insurance phone have hasked me for a wireless Bill. In that document must include: 1. Contain the full address and contact information for your network provider2. Printed on company letterhead3. Clearly display the name...

Sadik by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep number

I’ve recently started a pay monthly but I wanted to keep my number but didn’t know how to when applying for it I know have two phones and two numbers as well as two bills such as my monthly pay one and my pay as you go one.

RobBeck28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contacting o2

O2 is a communications company but seems impossible to talk to anyone or online chat or email. Is there a quiet time when i can phone? anyone know??

jpm6400 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't phone others and receive calls

Hi, I am using £10 data Big Bundle, but I neither call out nor receive calls. Since I have purchased O2 for 15 Pounds on Mobiletopup, I can't call 4444 to redeem my purchase. What can I do with this problem? Any other alternatives to redeem my purcha...

Jimm6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! poor signal

I recently received a text saying that there was work ongoing, but now the signal strength has dropped dramatically in my area, although the checker maintains it is good? Unable to Blue Tooth due to poor signal strength? I understand others are exper...

Resolved! My bill

Can I pay my bill next month with my future bill as I can’t pay it this month due to off work as don’t want my phone cut off