My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! My bill

Can I pay my bill next month with my future bill as I can’t pay it this month due to off work as don’t want my phone cut off

Resolved! Connectivity

4th day if very limited connection to 4g.Dropped me in it a few times too.When will I get back the service I pay for?????

Ant4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone delivery

Hi, my iPhone was supposed to be delivered today by 12pm and I have had no new update on DPD on when it is coming. I’m very upset about this as I paid £5 delivery charge for it to be delivered on a specific day and time.Thanks

_Amber by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to access

Hello I have tried to enter My o2 account and it states I do not have access to one? I have had one for some years now?Please can anyone help? Thanks Claire

Resolved! Billing

Now i am not O2 customer please check way O2 sending bill ??I have paid All of my billsthanks

Munira1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

Welcome I am leaving Great Britain and I have to stop my contract with you. Thank you for understanding Marek Tyniw

MarekT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos