My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! live chat

Does anyone else struggle accessing the live chat please? 

Daniella by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 app isn’t letting me log in

Can you please help me fix this as it’s nearly been a month since I received my new phone and it’s still not allowing me to log into my O2 through the O2 app. I can access it through the website but it’s not letting me to do it through the app. Can y...

ftamanna8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Offers

Hi, when I took my sim only out, I was offered 6 months Apple Music, which when I clicked on the link it wouldn’t activate, can you resend please? Also the lady offered me a wireless charger for 19.99, which still hasn’t arrived, can you check my acc...

Helen15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Holiday bolt on

Hello I’m flying to Turkey tomorrow and was wondering if I needed a bolt on for travel?

Katie24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong model and EMEI number on My02 account

I changed my phone from an iPhone 5 to a iPhone 8 but my account still shows the old phone. I have been using the new phone for about two months now so any automatic update should have already occurred.Customer service have no idea and keep passing m...

Mike5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+ Extra

Hi everyone, So a month ago I have received a message from O2 offering a free Disney+ extra for three months. I have replied to activate it and I had to then activate it on my O2. I had 28 to do this starting from the 16th September 2021. 28 days mea...

RavenGirl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy buds Pro offer

If you were lucky enough to make the deadline then you can claim these. I submitted a copy of my online receipt, screen shot of my Imei and serial information. Alas I still need a dated receipt showing when the order was processed. According to the o...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mis-sold a phone by O2

I was called today by O2 from their place in India. They tried to sell me a new phone. My current phone is less than a year old. I don't want a new phone and told them so. I checked my account with O2 after the phone call and there is an order for me...

Mis-sold by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos