My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! i ordered the wrong phone

Please can you change the phone i thought i was ordering the IPhone 13 pro max in gold and instead it ordered 1phone 13 in pink. Im a man i do not want a pink phone

Marlon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My account

Hi, i have been a loyal member now for a number of years, i have 4 mobile pay monthly accounted and was planning to add another. I am due upgrades and was going for the iphone Max pro 13. Out of all the years being with you i really haven't received ...

129 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hello. I want to close the contract.

Hello, how can I close the contract with o2 ??? Because I want to leave the UK and I want to close the contract. I have a one-year contract and it is at the end of September, but I will pay for the contract every month and in January I leave the UK. ...

Adelina20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! spend cup

How I can change online Spend Cup level?

Vilnis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "My O2" website acting up -"Are you sure you want to remove this device" (Screenshots attached)

ever since there was that hacking of the O2 online infrastructure some months ago, things have been very erratic.I have been having trouble logging into My O2 for the last couple weeks. Everytime I would do so I would receive an error message (please...

O2-O2-Error-500.png O2-Accounts-My-O2-Accounts.png

Resolved! Previous Bills

can any one help me trying to print a previous bill only latest bill showing in my02 any ideas

Newfie01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only delivery

How long has anyone waited for their SIM card to arrive 

Resolved! O2 customer service is appalling

Just moved from Tesco to O2 and the customer service is shocking. Trying to get my numbers changed over with a PAC code. The my O2 app link doesn't work. Trying to chat to an advisor just sends me to the same link that the O2 app does without letting...

Resolved! Data

Hi. Show I have another 6g data but not internet 

Eve4445 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos