My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Charges

I have been charged twice this month for pictures but not sent any pictures, just used emojis. Can anyone explain this please?

Dorothy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney+ and TV

Hi, If i subscribe to Disney+ via O2, can I access it on my TV? thanks  

mackbear by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Someone else answers the phone

The strangest thing is happening to me. I am currently abroad and when I call my girlfriend's UK number someone else answers it. Why is that? I call her in messenger and is all fine

Spend cap

I havent reached my spend cap but its not allowing me to buy anything

Disney+

Trying to sign up for Disney+ can't seem to add it as an extra? 'Extra' isn't even given as an option?? No matter when I click on the info about Disney+ it leads me elsewhere. Tried calling 202 but due to the current situation its not deemed a priori...

Kconnolly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Live chat and call 202

I understand a lot is happening in the world at the moment but why is the live chat to o2 not working and also there call centre I understand situations but that work doesn’t need to close down it can be brought home. Us as customers need help with o...

Paul-1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is this a Fake text from o2?

O2:We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, please update your payment information via:

Joycarl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need to unlock phone.

I switched my mobile contract to SKY 2 weeks ago from O2 bur forgot to unlock my phone. I have tried numerous times on the website to arrange unlocking but it keeps saying"oops an error has occurred". Though i am not in desperat need for my phone it ...

PBG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud

Has anyone recieved a text message saying that your personal details need yo be updated. Ive stupidly input my info and now ive realised that its most likely fraud!!! I cant grt through to 02 either. Help??

Kr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos