My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Changing Address

Morning! I have tried to change my address 6 times but it just keeps going round in circles and I’m getting no where, tells me to click on to the account I want the address changing on (only have the 1) and then telling me to log in but I’m logged in...

Alisha99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

i do spend cap on my account 

8195 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't see online chat in MyO2 app

Hi, I'm trying to find how to contact O2 using live chat. I can't see it in MyO2 app or on the website. Is anyone able to tell me what I should be seeing? Thank you

Resolved! O2app

Can’t seem to log on the o2 App, and takes me to the website, but I can log on that but can’t seem to view anything like you can on the app. I have now run out of data, and my wifi is awful. how come I cannot seem to log in my o2 app, it’s highly ann...

Resolved! Contact

I need to update my address but when I try to do it online it just freezes. I have tried to call but after 17 minutes on hold it just cuts off ARGH! Anyone help?

TED2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to add another number to account

i cannot fined the option to add another o2 sim number to my o2 account they should make it more simpler Thank you

1gazz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to activate a new sim card ?

how to activate a new sim card whit number ? [mod edit: please do not post phone numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

DimitarB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No SIGNAL

I have no signal on my phone. This is serious as I need to be able to receive calls from my hospital. I have reported it and been told all is fine. It is not fine as my neighbours all have same. So it’s a mast. I have a new iphone 13 it is not my pho...

Annnewman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone

Hi i want to have a new Samsung in violat but want to keep my tariff as it is?

Ade2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my o2

I can’t log into my o2 everytime i try it says i need to wait 48hours even though i’m not new and i’m logged in to it on another phone.

frayer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos