My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Issue signing into my o2

I have been having issues quite some time with my o2 and have just recently changed my password and am still unable to view it. I have recently been introduced to Volt seen as I have been an o2 customer and VM customer for quite some time however I a...

GWaters by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney +

I have 2 items called Disney + on my latest bill. What is this ?

robin447 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network issue

I bought o2 one year ago and since then I am having signal problem. Every time I reported to the customer service and they accepted yes there is issue going on and they cannot tell me how long it will take to resolve it. When I asked them to cancel m...

Fayaz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can’t log into my 02

Its been 48 hours since I made the account and still can’t log into my o2 says if it’s been longer than 48 hours contact them but I can’t contact them unless I’m logged Into the app

Jorddds by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

Hi, can anyone help, I’ve moved from 3 to o2, I have a pac code to give o2 so I can keep my old number, but I can’t get through on the phone, and the two times I have the agent cuts me off, is there an easier way to give them my pac code. Thank you

Bbl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Card

Hi, My name is Roland Hardi, and have a problem. The problem is that I ordered a sim card with a new contract. And if I check the order status the program wrote that it is complete, but it is not the truth, because the letter with card did not arrive...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! In need of assistance with PAC Code

I'm unable to contact anyone directly from 02 who can assist me with my inquiry. I have lost my mobile & would need my PAC Code so I can keep my mobile number & switch network. If anyone can help me obtain my PAC Code without having my original phone...

Higggs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone number

Sign e up for 02 but forgot my mobile number

Rob123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Childs phone

Hi, I have 2 phones that my children use and are registered to me, how do I access their tariffs etc as they do not appear on my accounts although it says they are already registered?

JonH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos