My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Contract

Hi when does my contract end 

Chontelle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spending buffer

How do I set my spending buffer to zero 

Resolved! my latest bill

Hi, I was surprised when I saw my bill. Its 90 Pounds, because it was not used in that period. I am living in İstanbul, and the latest call to me was in Oct 2022 which I did not answer. I used only free wi-fi on my phone only to check if there is any...

Nurhan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile broadbrand

Dear All, One month before I spoke with somebody by phone with an O2 colleague. I have a broadbrand number and I wanted to delete that, cancel that but until today nothing happened. I went to an O2 store and they didnt help me just pressed own phones...

Laszlo13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost phone

Hello! One of my customers, an older gentleman, lost his phone (Huawei) he have o2 sim card with number [Personal details removed] in Maidstone on Saturday , the phone’s screen is cracked. His phone has sentimental value, it used to belong to his wif...

alicja by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra

I missed choosing my free extra on 3 new contracts taken out in ealy December. It there any option to get teh selection period extended?

Resolved! Wrong email address

Hello. i recentley changed my email address on my 02 account. yet today i bought new phone at 02 and new contract went to my old email address which i am cancelling in a weeks time. my old email was **Personal info** and my new one is **Personal info...

adaisa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where is my redemption form for cashback offer

I recently bought samsung s22 with offer of cashback. Noww i am seeing i had to fill in a redemption form i dont know where to find this

Ldoc71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using phone in Singapore

Using phone in Singapore 

Jud2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My o2

It will not let me log into my o2 when I put my login details in 

Adam88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies