My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Not receiving texts to transferred number

Hi - I've moved to O2 from another network. I've brought my old phone number with me, it works fine mostly (I receive some texts and can make and receive calls from/to my old number) however, I am not receiving texts from some of my contacts. They ar...

Nutmeg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Activation

I have chosen the extra off Amazon Prime but when i got to activate it i log in but then it keeps coming up with an error does anyone know why this is?

Helly82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost mobile number

I took phones for my son and daughter who stay with their mother but I have lost their numbers

HC3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! account issues

I cannot sign into my O2 - there seem to be two accounts - one linked to my email and one I have never seen. I am paying for 2 phones but only have one phone so there is a problem

emily26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Issue activating Disney Plus extra

I've been trying to activate the Disney Plus extra on my account but when I try it's coming up with an error on the Disney site saying "There was a problem activating your subscription. If the problem persists, contact your service provider" On the O...

aejb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! time taken to resolve an issue

I have limited access to my account and no access to bills. Aafter several unsucccessful phone calls and DM on twitter am I alone in thinking 8 days and miminal positive response regarding the issue is far too long . I did receive an email recently t...

fedup30 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! E SIM

Hi, Wanted to ask if it was possible to swap my current sim to an esim if im on a monthly contract and is there a way to do it without the need of going to a store? TIA.

AK99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

I have received a letter saying I need to pay make a payment of £29 for my Apple Watch but when I go on the app and website it says payment made in full and I can’t get through to anyone and have waited for nearly two hours.

Leabrack by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Closed account

Please help had problems with my bank so couldn’t access my money now they closed my account and turn off my number I want to pay but can’t call them as no sim really need help to get sorted and working overseas and just want to call my family how ca...

Aston12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade my phone

I am due a phone up grade pls

Phil25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos