My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Why has my tariff changed?

I have just started a 250gb data sim only plan with o2 included in my virgin media broadband package. I ordered the samsung watch 4 4g today, and my tariff has now changed to the 1gb data one that comes with the watch? I did not know it would replace...

Resolved! Contract

How can I know when my contract is finished

Resolved! Bill

I have paid my bill on Firday-so why am i getting a text saying it has not been paid and threatening a charge-what is going on???

dddd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming

Hi I need roaming in USA

Qas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My new sim

Hello, I have just switched to 02 and requested a PAC code from my previous provider and entered in when signing up with you. I have just received my Sim and logged in to My 02 to switch it over and realised the mobile number is different and not the...

JJR8x by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My o2 Registration Not Working - Verification Code

Hi there, I signed up to a sim-only contract yesterday evening with o2 and when verifying my email via the email link sent, it was verified successfully. However, upon step 2 to input my mobile number, the verification code is not sending and I am ye...

MeganR77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is the O2 system wrong

I have an O2 pay in my bank account. customer service says I'm not paying. how is it happening what can I do   

Screenshot_20230209-210915_Yap Kredi Mobil.jpg Screenshot_20230209-210835_Yap Kredi Mobil.jpg
Muh7777 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer credit

I am taking out a monthly contract soon but still have credit on payg( both are O2) Will I have the credit reimbursed?

716A-_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos