My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! bills

my air time bill when i had a decvice plan was 36 quid... now apparently my air time is 55 why and how can you just randomly put up my prices.

stevenm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to access my02 and when foes my contact end

I changed my password and it's asking for my old password and another email address, obviously I can't remember my old password and don't have another email address. This is frustrating, please help, thank you

Deb58 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No longer have access to email

I do it have access to my email so cannot setup this ‘NEW’ plan. Need assistance asap

FU by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My account

Is been more than 48 hours that I put my chip inside my phone,but is saying that my account is not ready yet

edmo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! eSim

Hi How can i get a eSim card

valentinm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to log in after change from pay monthly to PAYG

Hirecently switched from pay monthly to pay as you go, unable to get into my o2 with the message ‘Account not ready, try in 48hrs, or contact us, etc’ Spent close to 2 hrs on the phone to customer services, the first 55 min call was 53 mins of silenc...

Lewyg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My o2

I can't sign into O2, I've had this contract for months but it's saying I haven't been set up

Elise3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

my mobile phone bill

why have i been charged more this month please ?, i have not sent any picture messages ...