My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! My sim abroad

Dear Sir/Mmd Hope you are doing well.I am contacting you regarding my O2 account.Basically I have a contract with O2 since may 2022, and will expire in April 2023. I am paying my contract bill every month. I am in Italy right now, and I am here 6 mon...

Luisa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! extras

Hi theres issues activating my disney plus extra 

syed4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud

Hello Can you trace if someone has called me from 02 I’m concerned about fraud in the last 30 minutes

Perro by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer UK account to a Spanish account

Hi, I'm moving to Gran Canaria and would like to transfer my O2 account from the UK to the Spanish O2 - is that possible ?? Thanks

roaming in european countries

Hi all, I am on current monthly tariff 13.4£ with O2 (10GB data). However, when I was in some european countries : France/spain I see that I am paying extra charges and my bills was huge. could you please check from your side why I am paying these ex...

Resolved! adding a data sim to my o2

I have a new sim card in a mobile broadband that I want to add to my o2. It asks for the number to send me a code but it's not a phone so can't receive a text.

Resolved! replace phone by insurace

i need raplece my phone because is the touch screen not working

Resolved! Just recieved order text

I've just recieved 2 texts saying I've just made an order. From the looks of it I've just re-ordered my contract. I've been trying to figure out how to add disney to my account but I don't think I've pressed anything that would end up with me having ...

Pip202 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unimpressed with the convolution that is O2! Can anyone tell me how I order a replacement SIM?

I got an O2 SIM because I took out a deal with Vriogin (Volt). I cannot find the SIM as I need to use it, but have been pationg it for c6 months. Can anyone advise how I get a replacement? I have tried the O2 web site but it just goes round in circle...

DexTW18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra prime

I tryed over 20 time to activeate my extra . What a con 

Chris232 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos