My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Left in the lurch by Virgin and O2

I've was recently migrated from Virgin to O2 and so far I'm not impressed - I didn't think it was possible for customer service to get any worse, but it seems that O2 makes it impossible to speak to a real person. I have now received two "missed call...

FatLes7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Access to MyO2

I can't access my O2 account, I am not a new customer

Bez by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancelling this account

i want too cancel my xxxxxxxxxx account phone doesnt work and soon i will be with you again on new number when you switch from Virgin xxxxxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

remove 2nd mobile number from account

Hello Can the original mobile number ending 981 be removed from my 02 account, just to show my current one ending 673? I received a call from Rewards Dept & gave them a code which came to my iphone. I am worried I have been scammed. Many thanks.Pauli...

Pauline77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

Hi,I've just received a bill after leaving 02. I do not understand 

Resolved! O2 extra

I started a new contract yesterday and selected my O2 Extra which was McAfee. I was hoping to use this on my home PC but are unble to download it. I am also unable to download it to my mobile phone so it is no use to me and wish to change it to somet...

Resolved! sim sent to wrong address

hello, how do i contact someone. i brought a package including Virgin boardband to be installed at a property i am buying... you have sent my SIM card to an address i do not currently live at! It also looks like you have not taken note of the PAC cod...

Resolved! change payer details

Since April I have been trying to get this phone payments changed. Now that my Grandson is 22 years old he wants to pay it for himself. A problem has arisen because he has moved to Wales and we can't therefore talk to O2 at the same time. He can't lo...

Fatbloke by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos