My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Data

I've spent £30 on data and still had 15gb to use but its put my data down to what I'm contracted to, I thought the data I buy was suppose to roll over until gone? I havent used it all so why am I back to 5 rather then 15?

Drewy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

phone hacking

I think my phone is hacked

redalert by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney plus

Hi I’m hoping someone can help if added Disney plus into my tariff and redeemed it and set it all up however when I try to log on it says it does not recognise my email and will not let me log on?

Calumbest by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

S20 ultra pre order in store

I paid £50 deposit for an s20 ultra In store which due to the virus has been closed. As usual with O2 I can't get through to customer services on the phone or via chat in myO2. How do I find out what to do next or cancel the order?

Raptrex by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telefon

Sm un abonament la ei facut di trebuie sa imi vina telefonu si nu a ajuns iar ei au inchis magazinul ce pot face eu trebuie sa plec in romania

Romania by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaint

I would like to know why i can't access my bundle information

Otter by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

i lost my sim

i lost my sim can you send me the another sim with same number please

naresh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone insurance

How do i take off phone insurance off my account as i dont need it any more any ideas

Lasham96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade options

Why am I getting blank screen on my account when I click on UPGRADE OPTIONS.... Is there a problem with doing upgrades at the present time?

John62 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scams

Has anyone else received a message, purporting to be from O2 saying '[O2] Payment for your latest bill could not be processed by your bank. Please update your payment information via http:// o2.uk.bill702.com?o2=2' The telephone number was shown as +...

KF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos