My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Changing tariff: when is new tariff effective?

A few years ago I had the 30GB tariff and could use my data without any problem when on business trips to the US; during the pandemic I downgraded my tariff to 20GB as I wasn't traveling and didn't need so much data. I'm currently traveling again to ...

sunmat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! request refund

ACC xxxxxxxxxxx refund request thanks[Mod edit: Please do not share account details, as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! re change mob xxxxxxxxxx to pay as you go ?

hello i would like to chnage mob [removed] to pay as you go, as the price is going up, i want to upgrade my other phone [removed], but cant pay £54 + per month, so want to just have 1 x contract and 1x pay as you go.

holly8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2app not working

Hi,jus want to find out why i cannot log in to o2app?

Renata1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payments

I am in Australia and have been since Dec23rd and not due to return till Mar 1st. Can you please advise why payments from my bank have been made from my account to o2

SK10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My o2 Extra Activation Link Not Working

Hi guys, I have selected Amazon prime for my o2 extra and when I was sent the activation email, the link takes me to a page that says ‘sorry this site’s having some technical problems right now. Please try again later.’ It’s taken me to this page sin...

MeganR77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change plan

Hi, I would like to change tarrif and go for a cheaper plan. What are my options? Thanks,

Max_345 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Understanding my payment

Good afternoon I was due to renew my contract in May 2022 I have not upgraded. However, when my contract expired the payments did not lower and I was still paying £60.12.Please can you see if I have been overcharged as surely I should only be paying ...

Sam-1906 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos