My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Where is my redemption form for cashback offer

I recently bought samsung s22 with offer of cashback. Noww i am seeing i had to fill in a redemption form i dont know where to find this

Ldoc71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using phone in Singapore

Using phone in Singapore 

Jud2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My o2

It will not let me log into my o2 when I put my login details in 

Adam88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device Upgrade

Hi there, I’m interested in getting a new phone and just wondered how to find out if I qualify for an early upgrade please? I would like to part exchange my mobile for something newer however I’m I’m still in contract for current device

Resolved! Change 'Device Details'?

Does anyone know how to change the Device Details registered against my account in MyO2? I've recently moved to a rural area where the phone signal is practically non-existent. I want to activate WiFi calling but the option isn't there when I login t...

chunder by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £400 prepaid MasterCard - no email received

Hello, I upgraded my phone to a Sony Xperia 1 IV. It stated on this deal that I would get a £400 Pre Paid MasterCard and the details for this would be text or emailed to me. I haven't had anything through yet. It also doesn't say anything on my contr...

Ashham by Level 1: Joiner
  • 84 replies
  • 1 kudos

Money deducted, plan not renewed

I added the Rolling plan last month December, the renewal was due for the 3rd of this month and I got several messages telling me the money will be taken from my card on the 3rd and so it was on the 3rd however plan was not renewed. I called customer...

Ruth23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! wi-fi calling

how can i enable wi-fi calling. 

kc4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos