My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Network Busy

For ten days now I have been unable to make or receive calls, all I get is "Network Busy". I've tried all the usual tricks such as swapping SIMs / handsets, switching on and off etc, etc with no luck.My phone is a basic 2g one and, oddly shows 5 bars...

Resolved! Direct debit

I need add direct debit on mine account

New phone set up

Set new upgraded phone up and on how long till it kicks in and old one stops working? Am i paying for both. Im useless

Jj23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

i have no service

I have no service on my phone. i paid my bills. restarted my phone. xxxxxxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

kozi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

my o2

i was on my mums "My o2" when she paid for my phone. I now pay for my own phone but still appear on her "My o2". I've tried registering but cannot do so as already registered on my mums. How do I separate it?

Charli14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I can't accept calls on my Samsung watch 3

I am able to reject WhatsApp calls using the basel bit some how cannot accept them.I see the call coming in with the green and red zones the watch informs me to base up to reject but I can't answer even if I press the watch screen or basel the other ...

Rizzy73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone not working.

My phone was dropped in a puddle earlier and now its not working properly and camera all fuzzy

Resolved! Disney+ says my subscrition has ended

I redeemed the code for Disney+ through the o2 Extra email and it worked for 1 month. I should have a 6 month subscription with my o2 Extra. I went to log in to disney+ this moring but came to a message saying my subscription has ended. loged into My...

Robs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi

Hi

Milen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract Extras

Hi is anyone else having trouble activating the extras?It just says "404: this page could not be found"

Lean62 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos