My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Live Chat Down?

Live Chat has been unavailable for the last couple of days. Anyone else having the same issue?

How do I cancel my iPad tariff?

Is there any way I can cancel my iPad tariff online/on My o2? I am finding the Help & Support pages very hard to navigate and find the relevant information I need, and it's too late currently for me to contact o2 over phone or on the live chat (think...

Ed Sheeran

Am I registered for the presale for the Ed Sheeran at the OVO Glasgow on 28/03/2023

JLC1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding prime as my extra gift

Hi, how do I go about adding prime as my extra gift when taking out new contract

MrsC15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor signal in the home

I have a very poor signal in my house, how can you help increase the signal strength

Par10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Log in details

Why have i been forced to change my log in details ??? I'm really angry about this.

Keef by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Need help via talking to customer services for advice

I have rec a text message regarding staying on my current plan and cannot find how to get this done can someone ring me on xxxxxxxxxxxx so can discuss this. [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Than...

tom12db by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roming

Itraveling Turkey now.I would like to know that,can I use my phone there.And will extra cost?

Resolved! PRICE INCREASE

Can I cancel my Sim only contract due to price increase by O2?

Golfjem by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos