My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Bolt add ons

I need more data for this month, no options available on the bolt add on page?

Resolved! Close my account

I wish to close my account

James1fb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I want to talk to someone about my billing and my air time

What is air time iv got the iPhone 13 pro max and I’m paying so much for this it’s a joke in the past 3 months iv paid nearly £800 yesterday paying 430 and now today there saying I owe another £100 + £30 this is becoming a joke for not even a new pho...

Kba02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monthly bill

KaC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 Account

Good afternoon, I am not able to access my O2 account. It says my account isn't valid. Then when I click on the details on my account it says it isn't linked to any O2 services or products when I have a O2 sim card with a valid phone number. Then whe...

ZuzG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching from O2

I requested a PAC code on Friday but I am still connected to your network, how long does it take before you close this account and I can use my new phone?

Michael47 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam

O2 is scaming their customer under the name of Made4 mobile.I called o2 customer team about this out of terrif charges and representative says I buy something online .when asked further more details and he was unable to explain anything ,I asked him ...

Farhan123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What the hell.

What's going on with this stupid app. It has me down for 4 phones and 4 contracts instead of one and is trying to charge me 4 times my bill. The website is fine and shows my actual bill. Can you sort this out !

MandyJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos