My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! I can’t log into app

I can’t log into my o2 account. It says my number isn’t locked to the account. Also it doesn’t let me log into the app but my email is signed up.

Sumaiya11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying device plan off early

How can I settle my device plan off early like 2years early. No link to enable me to do this

Sarah722 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraud

Waking up to my personal email that I have taken out a new contract w/ O2 and a new I phone has been ordered , Direct Debit also been set up £71.25 for the next 36 months. I HAVE NO CLUE how that’s happened. Already reported to Action Fraud. But how ...

Santini by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2

it won’t let me log into my O2 account keeps saying to wait 48 hours but i have and it’s saying there’s a problem. i can check my tariff online via having data on not wifi. but can’t log in on the app

Ruby-Ann by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 1GB Sharing Data Rollover Topup

Hi I was wondering what the extra 1GB Sharing Data Rollover Topup is please on my bill this month?

finnerty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Canada

Hello. I landed in Canada yesterday and have not received my welcome message to view my benefits and charges.

ARS123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can not redeem amazon prime extra

hi when i try to redeem the extra for amazon prime get the errorActivation errorWe've encountered a problem. Please try again. how do i resolve this

Resolved! Warranty

How do we check warranty on our iphones i have been told o2 gave out between 12-36 month’s warranty on certain tariffs but not sure if i have 12 or 36 month’s warranty thanks

Resolved! I can't sign in to my O2 app

Hi all,Unfortunately, I can't sign in to my O2 app. within more than 3 weeks. I saw the message "something went wrong..."I tried to reset password, I tried to register again - no success. I was at O2 store - no one can helped me. What need me to do?

Maxim2000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling My Service

I have moved out of the country and want to cancel my service entirely. I can't phone 202 from where I am and there is no email contact details to do this. Does anyone know how I can cancel my (expired) contract by another means other than phoning th...

Steve27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos