My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! increased charges

How do O2 justify an increase in my mobile phone charges of 17.24% before VAT, in April this year?

Godders82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone won’t work in france

How can someone lift the roaming block on my sons phone it’s driving me mad that we have roaming on our contract and his won’t work I’ve spoke to a guru and they’re just saying everything looks fine! It’s happened before too. I’ve tried his sim in my...

Tp84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM confusion

I have an old pay as you go SIM" when I bought a new phone o2 sent me a new SIM I have tried to top up my old SIM which is the one in my phone but the top up has gone astray - maybe to new number that I don't need

Confu22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Add name to bill

Hi, I would like to add my spouse's name to the O2 monthly bill and couldn't find a way to do it. Both are numbers are associated with my name and account at the moment (to get the family discount). Anyone has done this before? Cheers,

NTP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 extra

I had Disney plus as an extra free but changed my tariff but no longer have Disney plus .When I go to shop the same tariff still gets Disney plus free

Yaz2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch Ultra - Data Plan

On my newly purchased Apple Watch Ultra, when I tap the cellular icon it shows I have an O2 plan linked, but the Status says: No Connection. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Robbo78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! One of my pay as you go devices has disappeared from the device list in myo2. How do I add it back?

One of my pay as you go devices has disappeared from the device list in myo2. How do I add it back so that I can manage it? It’s my sons device and I top it up using myo2. I last topped it up on 03/05/23 so not that long ago. However it’s suddenly di...

JezD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contact

I have been with o2 for a few years my new contract from 6th September 2021 I have had nothing but issues. This includes signal, reviving and making calls, texts and 4g/5g issues I have been in contact with o2 regarding these things. Iv had replaceme...

Lisak98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to get a Better Deal to my current contract.

More info (Highlight to read)More info (Highlight to read)My contract expired ina one day. How to get a better deal when I got a contract with 40GB, unlimited minus and text for 19 82 per month? My contract expired ina one day. How to get a better de...

Alfred by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 rewards

Why cant i save my O2 rewards  

Ikky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos