My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Calls

I want to ask that if you call for whatssap chat they don’t charge you the call?Because they charge me for call normal.

Doli25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ending contract

I have a contract with the number [personal details removed] on o2, my contract has ended 1 month ago but I havent been able to contact customer service to cancel it. I would like my contract terminated immediately

Luisardo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

premium texts

I've been billed for two premium texts on 25 June. I have no idea what I did to incur that. Never had anything like it before.Or did someone do it to me? Any ideas? Mary

1Mary by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Topped up

I have topped my phone up £15 but hasn’t took to my balance help

Demileigh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data almost finished

Want to add more data

Elim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone shuts self off, sim/SD card tray failing

Only recently bought this phone(Samsung Galaxy A20E so I had an upgrade from my last one, (Samsung Galaxy S7) and this one has had more issues than all my previous mobile's.Phone shuts itself off with no prior indication, simply happens when any app ...

Resolved! Deleting a phone

I have just upgraded to a monthly contract with a newe mobile from O2. I presently use a Samsung on a PAYG monthly contract. How do I delete the Samsung so I do not get charged for both?

Martinhb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC Code

I need help I need my PAC Code

Sharmin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IphoneSE2020.

Hi, I have an iPhone SE2020 payment £11.78 a month. I want to be able to make extra payments when I can but the facility online doesn’t allow me to. I’ve tried sending messages online but they say I have to phone. I’ve tried many times to phone but i...

Cinders21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos