My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! I am trying to cancel my contract

I am trying to cancel my contract and have been on hold for 30mins which is rediculous surly an email would be enough. Can someone help please.

Malc1956 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2

Why is there an iPhone 14 showing on my account? I never ordered an iPhone 154 and spoke Richard Gibson from customer support who said it was a mistake.

HelenG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

VAT

HiCan you show the VAT on my personal bill?

Andaman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data remaining

Hii got a text from O2 saying that I have finished my data. however on my O2 it says I still have 3698 MB remaining. can you please clarify?

Marg2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

An inquiry about my billing

Hi, I am no longer a member of O2, so I cannot pay the last bill(£9 around) sent to my email box. I could not access the page to pay it as I could not receive the text code of my previous O2 mobile phone number. Can you let me know how I can handle i...

Jeongkil by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Turkey

Can I use my inclusive calls and data in turkey

Chico by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to access My O2 App

Hi. I am trying to open the My O2 App yo check my data usage details, but it keeps saying - 'Somehing went wrong. Oops. My O2 isn't available to you yet. Don't worry, you can still manage your account in My O2 for Web'. But when i look in there it do...

PaulLP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos