My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Returned a google pixal a7

Hi can someone help me out I returned a mobile back to 02 with a tracking number, received a notification that someone as sign for it , everytime I ring customer service they say it as not been received I have proof that they received it , what can I...

Neil06 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Failed log in attempts

I received the following email from you at 05.55 am this morning. Just to let you know that this was not me and clearly someone was trying to access or hack into the account. Please email me any reply. Thank you. On 3 Jul 2023, at 05:55, noreply@o2ma...

robw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Earbuds website error

Hi, Bought a S23 a couple weeks ago and got the £1.00 offer text yesterday, tried to use it today and the o2 site keeps saying my address is wrong compared to my bank card address (Checked and both identical). Spoke to o2 live and they have advised I...

Zozzy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra £150 02 recycle

So I've just ordered a new device and want to send in my old device to 02 recycle for the extra £150 offer. However it says I have to wait 21 days from receiving my new device before I can claim but the offer expires on July 12th meaning it expires b...

Scotty66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong delivery address.

I upgraded to an iPhone 13 but they did not prompt me for a delivery address when I checked out. I have moved address since I updated my details on o2.co.uk and I am worried that it is going to an old address. The phone lines are closed, and so is th...

rhackett by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! charge question

I have been charged £5 for a purchase I am unaware of?

Resolved! One Time Codes

Why when I get a one-time code does it go to both numbers on my account? Surely this is a security risk as one of the phones isn't in my possession.I really want it to just go to my number and not the other one.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Login problem

I have just moved from Virgin to O2 for my Mobile Phone service and after several attempts to Log-On to MyO2 online to change the User Name and Password that were dictated to me by Text Messages I have failed over and over again. Trying to explain th...

James0509 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost mobile phone

I have LOST my mobile phone. What should I do now?

John73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos