My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! my o2 app not working

Hello, When logging into the my o2 app it says that I must wait 48 hours in order to across the account. I have waited around a week and still see this message. I have logged into o2 online and can see my information and plan successfully. How can I ...

Resolved! Order not made

Hi O2, I have received an email yesterday that says I have made an order (NC[Removed]), but I haven’t made any order, nor I can access my O2 account. Please advise. best, andrea

Andrea84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can not login to My O2 app

I'm having trouble logging in, it keeps saying the app is not available to me, even tho I have managed to login to the app before.

K9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New sim

I purchased a new contract 15gb for £7 monthly. I need to keep my old number on the new sim that I have received. How can I do that? Also my husband also has a o2 so can I get a miltisave discount please?

MF-194 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Defaulted account marked against my credit rating

Hi Please can someone look into this issue as a matter of urgency. I am trying to apply for credit and before doing so, I ran a credit report with Experian. According to this, I have a defaulted account marked with O2 dated November 2022. I don't und...

Charlie07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone call

I’ve just had a call from a gentleman saying that is from O2, offering me a 40% discount and asking for my memorable name or the last four numbers of my bank account. Is this someone trying to commit fraud?

Cam07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

airtime bill

is my airtime plan paid via direct debit?

mistapaul by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos