My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Get refund

My contact had been ended and there is unused balance, how can I get it refunded? Thanks!

WKC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

live chat

i am sim only i want to get a phone

clairelou by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile number

I opened an online account with my email and phone number. I have now switched over to 02 from virgin and this account won't let me use my email or phone number. Help please

Mazley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal whatsoever

I have no signal whatsoever, anywhere! What’s going on??

Ed0723 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

EU Roaming not working

Help: My roaming isn't working anymore (after two or three days where everything was normal). I'm on holidays in an EU country and now my messages won't send on Whatsapp and similar apps. I can't get through to O2 on the hotline given on this website...

SophiaM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I am still waiting for the agreed refund of £225.94 to account 1049595208 ref conversation 10th june

You claim to keep a record of calls made, can you check this out and process my refund. see below my record of your correspondence. Message record from O2 Regarding overcharge Credit and Compensation 16th May at 17:25O2: We called you back as promise...

TonyBaker by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My account email address is wrong

My 02 account is not working as you have entered my email address incorrectly.

Sap by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Logged in but cannot access 'My o2'.

It takes me to a page where it says there is a problem. It means I cannot look at bills or make changes to my account.

GW44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit and favourite extra on my new account

Hi I am having trouble signing in to My o2 account to organise my outstanding favourite extra on my new contract. The two items outstanding on my account are 1. this favourite extra and 2. A £50 credit on my account offered by Kirsty. I have emailed ...

woody38 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos