My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Change phone details on my O2

Hi, I have an Iphone SE on a SIM only tarriff and when I sign in to my O2 it is still showing my old Iphone 7 details. I want to get the Visual Voicemail bolt on but it is not showing as available because it thinks I have my old 7. Any help would be ...

Marbles by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Block allowance

how can I block everything out of my allowance

yanitsa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Name

When logging onto my app it is saying JP McKenna? Why? My account is for either Stacey for helen collins

Resolved! Scam

Anyone get a message claiming to be 02 on 07776 014155Saying to update payment info to a URL with 02 in it. Just wondered w

paddy118 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 notification about network

is anyone else getting notifications when making and getting calls and sometimes not saying "my o2 is measuring network performance" Was only happening during calls but ive just had it when not making or receiving a call Anyone know what it means?

cath1971 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock o2 phone

How do I unlock my o2 phone

Gg1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free Disney Plus with upgrade

I already have Disney plus. Can I put off having the offer until next year?

Fitzicat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Money taken out

I refunded my phone within the 14 day cooling period and received the upfront cost of the phone back. However, the airtime cost has been taken from my account and I assume the device cost will be soon too as this would be the first bill. But i return...

oklive by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney plus

How to redeem Disney plus if already a customer

Hshare by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

I had a text through saying my data would be turned off if I don’t pay my phone bill I have now paid and I my data still doesn’t work