My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Text message

Hi, I’ve just received this. I have asked for it? Can you let me know what it is about please? Just confirming your order has gone through - thanks. Your order number is NC17727874, and you can check on its progress through My O2: https://mymobile2.o...

LR72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Vas Charge

Received a message saying my order has gone through ( nothing has been ordered). The link takes me to VAS chargeanother text confirmed o2 has now added my out of bundle reduction. Ive done nothing. Can you explain m?

Cazz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! voice messages

I received a message saying that I have to set a pin to get my voice messages. Is this correct?

Photoman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill incorrect

I have been overcharged but website does not allow me to view the bill

Mike32 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone

My daughter has a new iPhone 14+ , her old one was an iPhone 8 - all her apps etc have transferred over however it’s still showing as no sim - she has read she needs to contact o2 due to her having an old iPhone - her number ends in 201 on my account

Nicola17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order

I have received a text saying my order has gone through. I have not placed any order.Second message says you have now added my out-of-bundle charges reduction - please explain

EMB1406 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change address

I need to change my address

Resolved! vat invoice

how do i get a vat invoice please

mapletoft by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel outside EU

If I use O2 Travel bolt-on during my holiday outside the EU, can I still use my normal roaming for the countries I visit which are inside the EU.

Sergio159 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos