My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Moving from PayG to Pay Monthly online form -- nothing happens

Hi all, Wanting to move a PayG number to Pay Monthly.I went ahead and got a new Pay Monthly SIMand I got a PAC for the PayG number. Looking at https://www.o2.co.uk/switch it links to a form that is meant for this.https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-...

foobar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

You have the wrong name

Xx2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order no NC14889528

When are you going to finish the credit check?It was supposed to have been done withing 24 hours, i.e. this morning. I've been with you on Direct Debit for 26 years and all I want is a 5g Sim, so I don't see why you need to do it at all. I'm not happ...

Resolved! Won’t let me log in to my app

Hi i keep trying to log in to my o2 app but it comes up with this pop up:“Somthing went wrong”what do I do ?

Lozzagm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IMEI number for lost phone

I have lost a phone and am trying to get it blocked (so it cannot be used). Having been on to O2 via chat several times, and weeks later, I have a new sim but am no nearer to getting the phone blocked. O2 have stated that they need the IMEI number, w...

Resolved! O2 Recycle Trade in reference number

I got out a new o2 Refresh contract. I received confirmation on my receipt that it qualifies for the enhanced recycle to redeem an extra £150 but I haven't received an email from o2 Recycle and nothing I try and type in seems to be recognised. Any id...

Sammb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing £42+

Hi there. I usually try to keep my billing under £10 but this month it is £42+… I am wondering why I am being charged for 2 month’s regular contract ?!! And also why I have £8+ of extra minutes when I thought my minutes were free ??! Also, why am I b...

Cigana369 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

VAT

I require VAT invoices for my business