My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

I haven't ordered anything

I have got a text confirming an order,  I haven't ordered anything

Pat6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service

Saying no servicei can’t make callsi can text and emailmy son (who I have on my contract) didn’t log in to holiday wifi last week and “has now spent £150 outside of its bundle. To prevent further charges you may not be aware of, we've put a temporary...

Carpet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

hello i ordered an upgrade last week on saturday and paid for next day delivery and it still has not arrived

Kylie1987 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

unacceptable network problems

Could you please tell me when you are likely to fix my network issues.You have been texting me since 22nd Julyindicating that you are working hard to fix the problems. Although the problem was going on well before that. I am finding unacceptable that...

Maudie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! account and app

i already have an o2 account ,but my other phone was with virgin which has just changed to o2 can i add to my existing account and app or do i need a seperate one for each phone

tsb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone returned 4 weeks ago within cancellation period and still waiting for contract to Be cancelled

At the end of May we ordered a new phone contract for my husband who was moving to O2 from EE. I have been an O2 customer for 20 years with no issues. It took over 2 hours to place the hour, another hour talking to IT department as issues confirming ...

Resolved! Disney+

I was told I would not be charged for Disney+ and due to an error I would receive a credit on my account for the subscription dated back to Feb 2023.Why is the credit not showing and the charge for the extra is?

Resolved! Data roaming

Hello, I am going Morroco tomorrow and just wanted to check it if it is okay to use my data?

Tasneem by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Sim required

HiMy iphone does not appear to be working properly. It has been checked out and all the setting are as they should be but when out and about I am not receiving any iphone messages and can only send texts. I cannot access my emails. The iphone is not ...

Eric5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

Hello, I changed my contract but have still been charged, can you help? 

Mat7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos