My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Scam

From 447984770801 wants details from me to [link removed for safety]. Is this a scam?

FAW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

live chat

I cannot find the Live Chat - where can I find it ? the website is not helpful - it say go to your account and scroll down to bottom which I did - nothing !!!

Contacting O2

I received a text from O2 it said..."Here is your code:123456. Please enterthis code to retrieve your O2 account. If you did not authorise this, please contact O2." I have just spent an hour or so, going round in circles on the O2 website trying to d...

Resolved! Premium & Information Services

Been charged for spam text messages supposedly I have received. Tried to ring Customer Services. 45 min wait!

Jane7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New upgrade

2 weeks ago I upgraded to the iPhone 12. My tariff on my o2 still shows my old pay monthly with 4gb data for old price yet now I should have 5gb for new price. I’m worried I’m going to get charged for old tariff instead of new one?

jayemon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charging a iPhone 11

Just got my new iPhone 11 but how do you charge it ? Got a lead but no plug

FJJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing number

I have entered the PAC number from my old network to keep my number when moving to 02. This was done 3 days ago but the number has not transferred over. Can someone please help?

Resolved! Changing

How do I change the name on my contact

Billymain by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos