My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Iphone 15 pro max order

It is not showing in my account that i got iphone 15 pro max order i paid already

Eiann by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney Plus

There is a £2 a month discount on Disney Plus.Is it possible to get a discount on an annual subscription?

star_dust by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing acoount details

Hi, Would it be possible to change my account details over into my daughters name & d.o.b? Many thanks,

Summer78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

cancelled account

Hi, I cancelled this account over a month ago so why is it still open and why are you still charging me. I never used the number sent to me when I set up a contract in 2022 with Virgin. You took a payment from my account this month so I have cancelle...

JohnQ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My monthly tariff

I was moved to O2 from Virgin in July 2023. I want to reduce my tariff as I do not require all the data in my package. Please tell me how as I can't seem to do it on the website.

Resolved! leaving 02

I want to leave 02, have tried 3 times already to call to end the contract and wasted 1hour on this, as the 02 signal in my area is so poor I cannot get through the phone, and the customer service on the other side cannot hear me!

lena055 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

internet restrictions

how do i turn off internet restrictions?

DPL7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spend cap

Hi I want to add a spend cap to my rolling plan.

Ga12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multisave discounts

I have a sim plan on o2 already, but need an additional line. I’ve seen a deal on uswitch but am unsure if it qualifies for multiple lines discount. I can’t call but can chat.

Pritesh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

You told me today I was near my data limit this month. I sent £10 today to top up but it does not show on my account

Rectory by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos