My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Spending cap

I have a £10 spending cap, but have received £30 charges for calls made whilst in Canada. How and why have I been charged over my spending cap.

Gordon673 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

cannot find "manage my details"

need to change security question urgently but cannot find either "Account" or "Manage my Details" tabs on my)2 home screen

oldspice by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! extra charge

i didn't bought i tune from o2, but it charged from my account. how do i can cancel it?

sanjida by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation of Audible

I would be grateful to speak with an assistant, we have been trying to get in touch now for 3 weeks and have had no luck on the app! It shouldnt be this difficult to cancel audible, it was def easier to sign up to it!

LW2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Supposed to be free !!

I received my code this morning for my FREE earbuds that are now costing me a £1.00 which is fine however the code says invalid?? I've tried various different ways and still nothing any ideas ?

Collette2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contact details

Hi, can I have an email address for your customer services and/or fraud department please?

Solfray by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unrecognised transaction

There is a debit on my bill I dont recognise which refers to google play. There is no reference to this on my google play account. What is it?

Banana16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade enquiry

I was just wondering if there was a way I could upgrade and not pay the remainder of my plan in full but monthly with a new plan? I’ve been with o2 for years.

Hannahm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

I’m wanting to download a copy of my recent bill, however when I tried to login into my O2, it claims it’s not ready but there is an account associated with the phone number.

Syx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos