My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

logging in to my account

Good evening I am in a head spin with the log in. I currently have an account with o2 on a sim only which was included in a recent upgrade on my Virgin Media account but I don't use it as I already have a contract with Virgin Media with 2 mobile no's...

DebraB31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraud

Please can you help me change my memorable word. Fraudster a just rang and they asked me to confirm it, so I know they know what it was

Lydia3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hi its Elizabeth kitchen here, I'm wondering if I can come to an arrangement to pay my August bill, I'm struggling financially, but don't want my phone cut off

Kitch123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Closing account

couple of days ago I spoke to one of your colleague on phone and have asked to cancel my o2 account as I have never used and I have been paying over the term and it is coming to end of this month 25th September 2023, and I don’t want to renew, an wan...

My phone is cut off

Hello . My name is Nila Isabella Osorio casas. I'm a O2 customer, I need some assistance please my phone is cut off . I have a other bill coming I haven't even use my phone . I'm really having trouble paying my bill . I would like to speak to someone...

Isa221 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't make calls

When I am out of my home and try to make a call the phone comes up with a message saying I am not connected to a network. I have tried with mobile data on and off. Why can I not make a call outside of my home WiFi area?

Lynne55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My contract (Removed & Removed)

currently, I have my phone aitime bill for (Removed) which includes an airtime bill for apple watch and Disney plus.I also have an Ipad account with phone number (Removed). I am wanting to cancel my phone Airtime bill along with my applewatch airtime...

Glenn21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2app

I'm new to 02 and I’m having issues getting onto the app

Sanno by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Click and collect iphone 13 dark green

Hello i ordered a green iphone 13 online and just want to know where it is as it said it would be ready for tuesdayms-324626472highcross leicester

Where is my order

I’ve upgraded on Friday 8th by paying out of my current contract. It said it would arrive by yesterday but I’m yet to hear anything. The money for paying out my current contract has been taken and I’ve been emailed my new contract. Still no sign of m...

Higg27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos