My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

My phone is cut off

Hello . My name is Nila Isabella Osorio casas. I'm a O2 customer, I need some assistance please my phone is cut off . I have a other bill coming I haven't even use my phone . I'm really having trouble paying my bill . I would like to speak to someone...

Isa221 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't make calls

When I am out of my home and try to make a call the phone comes up with a message saying I am not connected to a network. I have tried with mobile data on and off. Why can I not make a call outside of my home WiFi area?

Lynne55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My contract (Removed & Removed)

currently, I have my phone aitime bill for (Removed) which includes an airtime bill for apple watch and Disney plus.I also have an Ipad account with phone number (Removed). I am wanting to cancel my phone Airtime bill along with my applewatch airtime...

Glenn21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2app

I'm new to 02 and I’m having issues getting onto the app

Sanno by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Click and collect iphone 13 dark green

Hello i ordered a green iphone 13 online and just want to know where it is as it said it would be ready for tuesdayms-324626472highcross leicester

Where is my order

I’ve upgraded on Friday 8th by paying out of my current contract. It said it would arrive by yesterday but I’m yet to hear anything. The money for paying out my current contract has been taken and I’ve been emailed my new contract. Still no sign of m...

Higg27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

immediate payment required

I've received an immediate payment of £6 required. I don't even know what the number is. The awful thing is I've been calling the 03448090202 or 202 loads of times since this morning. All phones hang up by all agents in the middle of talking. For 2 h...

App

Is o2 app broken

Bri5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spend cap

Why i cant use my mobile phone when im paying in playstation store

Reign by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My 02 app wont let me login

So basically ive got the 02 ap i log in then it says something went wrong. Ive deleted the app and reinstalled (im on ios) i can access the website but not the app. Please help me

AlanCz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos