My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Student discount code not working

HiI got a student discount code from a student portal for my upgrade but the code doesn't work.Please help

Resolved! CANCELLING A CONTRACT

hOW DO I CANCEL A LONG TERM CONTRACT PAY MONTHLY, AS THE WEBSITE OFFERS NO OBVIOUS WAY OF DOING THAT!!!!!!

My O2 bill

I have been charged for a call I did not make.

Ronniedog by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't Access MYO2 app

Hi, I am unable to access the MyO2 app on my iphone7. My fingerprint ID dropped off and I was prompted to change my password, which I did and now, when I put in my e-mail and password I just get a message saying "Something went wrong. It wasn't possi...

Resolved! Bill still saying unpaid

My phone has been cut off saying I having paid my device plan. But I paid this 48hours ago and it has not been updated.

hg1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to Cancel

I had to move abroad months ago in an emergency but have been stuck paying the bill for months. You guys don’t have an email service and I can’t call you because it disconnects. How am I supposed to cancel and why did it continue taking monthly payme...

ACHib by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim and number but keeping the other numbers I have

Hi there I have two sims with you and want to add another on the cheapest deal you do so I want to add a new phone number and use my original phone number as a business one so when I'm on holiday I dont get bombarded with calls and texts for work whe...

Mandola by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email order

I have had an email thanking me for my order but I have not made an order

Mal42 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving abroad

I am moving abroad but I want to keep my o2 number. How can I do it? Is there an international SIM?

Paula7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incorrect Mobile Phone Charge

Spoke with Lyndsey at 02 on 11.08.23 between 11.05 and 11.25 ref £135.17 charge on my phone for a telephone call I did not make. Lyndsey at 02 spoke with her manager and confirmed the amount would be removed immediately. I have rechecked my account a...

MAV by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos