My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Change of number

When can I expect my number to update? I have a temporary number and entered a PAC code when I bought the new SIM but nothing has happened yet.

S123J by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2

can’t log into my o2 app

bc3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

query on charge to account (2 years after having disconnected from o2)

Hello, I have received an email recently notifying me about charges to my old o2 account. The thing that confused me is that I closed my o2 and disconnected my number and account from o2 in june of 2021. I left the country and don't live in the uk an...

Antreas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change information relating to my phone

You have (Removed) as owner of Samsung phone (REMOVED) I would like this changed as I am the owner of the phone (Removed) Can you help me with an update of the information?

GaryDixon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

the return of my iphone.

Mt iphone 15 has been returned a chap called James arranged for royal mail to collect the phone last week which they did. I did not order it as I said I could not afford it.

DTaylor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

cancel the account

We left England, and would like to cancel the account. Our bank account is deactivated. Please cut us off.

AdiOrbach by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Optional extra link not working

The redeem optional extra link within myo2 accountans within the sms essage I received is not working even though I still have 1 day left to redeem it.

ChrisRaff by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refund bolt on

How can I get a refund for a Bolt on which I no longer need

EJ6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos