cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access my bills,I just find a continuous loop asking me to sign in to My O2 when I am in M

Norrie49
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Unable to access my bills through My O2 just get a never ending loop asking me to sign in even though signed in. Just trying to see why charged extra airtime on unlimited plan.

Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36075 Posts
  • 229 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

And in addition, @LocalYokel and @Norrie49, when using the guide recommended by @Bambino above, open a Private Browsing or Incognito window or tab in your browser to sign-in and access your MyO2 web pages - the Download Bill page can be fussy if you are logged into the forum and then try to get to that View and Download past bills page.

Good kuck!

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

It's probably because the O2 syatems are down at this time every night whilst they update

Try again in the morning

or

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 2 of 12

Norrie49
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the reply, I have tried again but still have the loop. I have been with O2 for a year after being forced by Virgin media and have never been able to find any answer, view any bill  or get any contact with or response from O2.

Message 3 of 12

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123046 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@Norrie49 

You probably need O2 to reset your account.

Give O2 a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202 (Contract) 4445 or 0344 809 222 (PAYG)

Or you can message O2 on Facebook ( https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter ( https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram ( https://o2uk.co/O2CIG), hopefully they should be able to help.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 12

LocalYokel
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Unable to print off my bill - every time I access MyO2, getting error message - can't access!

Message 5 of 12

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23132 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

@Norrie49@LocalYokel See if anything in this guide helps: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? (o2.co.uk)

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 6 of 12

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36075 Posts
  • 229 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

And in addition, @LocalYokel and @Norrie49, when using the guide recommended by @Bambino above, open a Private Browsing or Incognito window or tab in your browser to sign-in and access your MyO2 web pages - the Download Bill page can be fussy if you are logged into the forum and then try to get to that View and Download past bills page.

Good kuck!

Message 7 of 12

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12088 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1125 Solutions

I've found this method tends to work, although I don't know if that will still apply to o2's new system (360)...

I use Edge, and have it set up to delete all cookies and history on exit.

Open Edge, and enter accounts.o2.co.uk in the address bar. 
Hit enter, which gives a 403 error.

Delete the accounts. from the address (leaving o2.co.uk) and hit enter again.

Click accept on the cookies pop up.

Click on My o2.

Sign in using the normal email and password.

On the next screen, click the image of the phone in the top left. This takes you to a list of accounts you have.

Click on the phone number you want to see bills for.

Now click on Bills and Current Charges, then view airtime bill.

On the next screen, click on Download and print latest bill - this should open a 2nd window and you should now be able to see your bills.

If that doesn't work then you will need to get in touch with customer services @Norrie49 @LocalYokel 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 8 of 12

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

@Norrie49 @LocalYokel 
Were you able to access your bills with any of the advice above?

Message 9 of 12

Norrie49
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks to pgn I was able to to get through and access my bills by using Private Browsing mode.

Message 10 of 12