cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System 360 User MyO2 - "Your Bolt Ons" view differs between App and Web versions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35951 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

With so many differences between the App and Web versions of MyO2 since my O2 account was migrated to the new 360 back-end system some months back, I must ask what the plans are to get basic information visible identically, for the same account, across both versions.

As an example: MyO2 Web version "Your Bolt Ons" shows only a single 5G Access Bolt On for me:

pgn_0-1708267774368.png

As a Volt customer, I know there should be at least 2 more in there: Volt Data Boost and Volt Travel Inclusive.

A check of MyO2 App view "Your Bolt Ons" shows:

Screenshot_20240218-144346.png

Many other differences that exist between the two MyO2 versions, App and Web, are generating large numbers of queries on the Forum.

• Is there a timeline by function for harmonisation of both versions of MyO2, @Dave-O2?
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6607 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

Must ask, can you download your bills from the app? Seems to be missing on mine.

We have had a few customers asking.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 16

pgn
  • 35951 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

@Enlli wrote:

Must ask, can you download your bills from the app? Seems to be missing on mine.

We have had a few customers asking.

@Enlli - no - tapping on the arrow to the right of "Airtime charge" amount takes me into a view that looks broadly similar to the Web view, and I can drill down to see detail at call-by-call level - but tapping on "Download Bill" results in "Hang on a second while we load..." or tapping "Download PDF bill" gives a "Please wait..."and some loopy blue circles and bubbles, but nothing actually downloads.  And Adobe Acrobat is installed on the phone as an app.  Another one for the timeline, @Dave-O2 😄

Message 3 of 16

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6607 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

Same here. I've been on 360 for over 18 months and never got View or Download Bill to work in all that time.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 16

JAYCALJAY_
Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Should your device details on account online and within app show and state exact colour and phone you have purchased?

??? 

Message 5 of 16

pgn
  • 35951 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

It should show the exact make and model, but not the colour (usually), @JAYCALJAY_ - that said, since I was moved from legacy to 360, none of that info shows for me, not for my current phone nor for my previous phones, any more. Instead I see:

1000014832.png

Prior to Oct-2023, I could see my current device and several of the models and makes of handset I had purchased over the years... I'll tag the Forum Manager @Dave-O2, and ask: is this order history on the list of features to be restored in MyO2 on web post-360, eventually?

Would be good to get this appended to the single 360 gotchas thread here: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/My-O2/System-360-User-MyO2-quot-Your-Bolt-Ons-quot-view-differs/m-p/16...

Message 6 of 16

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5684 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@pgn 

There are a similar basket of differences between the app and web versions of MyO2 from the viewpoint of the PAYG customer. Again, it would be helpful if the two platforms could be "synced". 👍 

Message 7 of 16

pgn
  • 35951 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

Probably unlikely to happen until the very last legacy customer has been migrated to 360 at the back-end, I suspect, @Oxonian 

Message 8 of 16

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5684 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

Am I correct in thinking @pgn that new customers are placed onto the legacy system and are moved across later - if so, that seems very curious ? 

Message 9 of 16

pgn
  • 35951 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

Certainly the VM joiners were moved to the legacy system and then migrated in many instances, so it would not surprise me if new MyO2 accounts were created as legacy and left to the migration teams to move to 360... Can't say for certain though @Oxonian.

Message 10 of 16