Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOS! Abroad no service now

fowlerthomas
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been using my o2 number abroad, but today I suddenly realized that my number is showing no service.
Previously it had been receiving texts and calls normally and also ensured that there was a phone bill in it.
I have a lot of apps linked to o2 phone and now suddenly it's not working showing no service, I've tried replacing my phone, restarting it etc. But all show no service!!!
I can't get back to uk to fix it now, what do I do, SOS

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

fowlerthomas
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I would like a quick response and the ability to talk to their human customer service online.
Social media is a good option, but I was disappointed with the speed of their replies.
o2 This is really bad, the official website is set up for online conversations but can't generate a link to them.

Message 11 of 13

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7821 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1644 Solutions

Reading through, not sure what else can be suggested. 

As I'm sure you are aware there is nobody from O2 here

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 12 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149025 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28463 Solutions

@fowlerthomas 

That is the way O2 are setup now and it's got 100% worse since the merger with VM.

It's all about self help and contact deflection with very limited numbers of human staff to take calls.

We advise calling at 8.00am UK time to catch the advisors before the queue starts forming.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 13 of 13