Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOS! Abroad no service now

fowlerthomas
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been using my o2 number abroad, but today I suddenly realized that my number is showing no service.
Previously it had been receiving texts and calls normally and also ensured that there was a phone bill in it.
I have a lot of apps linked to o2 phone and now suddenly it's not working showing no service, I've tried replacing my phone, restarting it etc. But all show no service!!!
I can't get back to uk to fix it now, what do I do, SOS

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11303 Posts
  • 62 Topics
  • 3153 Solutions

@fowlerthomas 

Have you tried selecting a different network?

If you have then it sounds like something you need to speak to o2 about as there is nothing we can do from here, use skpe to call on +44 800 902 0217

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148825 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28443 Solutions

@fowlerthomas 

If in EU for an extended period you may have exceeded the fair use policy.

https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/roamfairuse

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 13

fowlerthomas
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes, I've tried everything possible and it's not working. How do i get help and human assistant on skype

Message 4 of 13

MI5
  • 148825 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28443 Solutions

@fowlerthomas 

Guide to Skype here Guide: A Guide to Skype 

Number in link.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 13

Claudia3
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

You need to chat with o2 online.

Message 6 of 13

fowlerthomas
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

+44 800 902 0217
I can use skype, can I just add this number as a friend and explain the situation?

Message 7 of 13

MI5
  • 148825 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28443 Solutions

@fowlerthomas 

Known spammer has posted above.

Do not respond to any private messages giving you a number to call.

All official contact methods and numbers here Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Message 8 of 13

fowlerthomas
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I tried contacting o2 through online customer service, but he always popped up with a bunch of options. In the end it's always the AI bot that answers me again, not a live customer service

Message 9 of 13

MI5
  • 148825 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28443 Solutions

@fowlerthomas wrote:

+44 800 902 0217
I can use skype, can I just add this number as a friend and explain the situation?

Yes, that should work fine.

If you use social media, you can message them too.

Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

Message 10 of 13