Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ripped off by o2

RIPoff
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Anyone been paying a fixed monthly sum only to be charge two years worth of direct debits, then be bullied by 02 and hung up on when you complain
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149914 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28555 Solutions

@RIPoff 

It's not clear what the problem is ?

Everyone has to pay the bill and 2 years is the normal time period?

Can you explain the issue please.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 8

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 24063 Posts
  • 1049 Topics
  • 3777 Solutions
@RIPoff We are all customers here. If you posted just to have a rant, that's fine. If you'd like to clarify the issue you're having, there are some knowledgeable people here who can offer advice on how you might be able to resolve the problem.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 8

jonsie
  • 94335 Posts
  • 611 Topics
  • 7033 Solutions

@RIPoff 

Do you not agree with your payments.

If you want to complain then do so here::

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

You certainly shouldn't have been hung up on unless you were verbally abusive.

Message 4 of 8

JAZZ-trad
Level 13: Prompter
  • 890 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
When I have been in contact with o2 customer services they have always been respectful. @RIPoff

Message 5 of 8

May
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
02 ripoff customer when I change both my phone number they charge me for the old number and a news number and I make a complaint to the complaint at 02 to wipe the money off my bill and the complaint phone me and told me they won’t going to write the old £162.18 And £254 off my bill and they said it the customer to pay the bill and when 02 credit the account they tell me to wait to next month and can’t doing in January and keep put £350 late payment fees on my account
Message 6 of 8

MI5
  • 149914 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28555 Solutions

@May 

As you have already made a complaint there is nothing we can do to help here.

You must continue to talk to complaints and follow the procedure.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 7 of 8

jonsie
  • 94335 Posts
  • 611 Topics
  • 7033 Solutions

So instead of upgrading you took out another contract which is why there are charges due on the initial account.

Message 8 of 8